[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- From: "H. Stoellinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:23:13 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Having used Staroffice/Openoffice/LibreOffice for years, I seem to remember that there
was a possibility to scale print output. E.g., I want to print a Calc table in landscape format.
In "normal" mode it prints everything except the last column to the right on page 1 and
then that last column on an extra page 2. I want to scale the printout such that everything
is printed on just ONE page. Is this possible in version 18.104.22.168 (Linux Mint 19.1) ? Or do I
have to use a smaller font and smaller margins such that everything gets printed on page 1?
Gruesse aus Fuerstenbrunn
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print email@example.com|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Congrats!! Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output