Congrats!! Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!

Hi :)
Congrats!! Nicely done! :)))

You don't need to add a floating frame, or any frame at all. Just drag the
image onto the page and position it. If you right-click on the image you
get choices such as;
* add border
* add caption
* anchor to paragraph or
* anchor to page
along with various "wrap" options to make the writing flow around the
image, or through the image, or give it a lot of space.

Sorry this is so late!
Good luck, congrats and regards from
a Tom :)