[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- From: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 19:50:58 -0400
- To: John Jason Jordan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice <email@example.com>
n the Drwing toolbar, there is a select tool (white arrow). Select that
and draw a selection area around your floating frame (click-drag). This
should select the frame; at that point, hit "Delete".
I hope this helps.
Le lundi 15 octobre 2018 à 15:44 -0700, John Jason Jordan a écrit :
> And the paper I'm working on is due tomorrow!
> I wanted to add a picture (it's a .png file) so I selected Insert >
> Floating Frame, gave it a name, and there it was. Then I added my .png
> file to it, whereupon I realized that I needed to edit the .png file
> first, plus the floating frame was in the wrong location. I have spent
> the past hour trying to delete the floating frame, but can't figure out
> how. It is completely grayed out and I can't figure out how to select
> Oh, this is LO Writer 22.214.171.124 on Ubuntu 16.04, all updates applied.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!||John Jason Jordan <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Next by Date: Congrats!! Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Previous by thread: Congrats!! Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!