[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- From: John Jason Jordan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:44:09 -0700
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
And the paper I'm working on is due tomorrow!
I wanted to add a picture (it's a .png file) so I selected Insert >
Floating Frame, gave it a name, and there it was. Then I added my .png
file to it, whereupon I realized that I needed to edit the .png file
first, plus the floating frame was in the wrong location. I have spent
the past hour trying to delete the floating frame, but can't figure out
how. It is completely grayed out and I can't figure out how to select
Oh, this is LO Writer 18.104.22.168 on Ubuntu 16.04, all updates applied.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!||Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!||John Jason Jordan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice base/postgres - null columns with trigger/default values
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] pathURL
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help! Can't delete floating frame!