The most simple approach is to have another sheet where you perform the
actual match of room and code. You then concatenate the results of the
multiple (or single) matches and display that result on your page. You
would need to know in advance what is the maximum number of room
references your search can return and split the room information into
that many columns using the MID and FIND functions; you then use
VLOOKUP on the individual splits.

I can send you a sample of what I mean if I am not clear.

I hope this helps.

Rémy.