I have been dealing LibreOffice since it came out.  It use it for almost every document and print job I do, now.  So I thought I would share this since this expands the self-printed options. I just want to let people know you can do it now.

I found WATERPROOF inkjet paper.

Never thought I would see that.[I also found paper with a warranty of 2 years.]

Now users of LibreOffice can self-print their own signs without the need to give printing companies your file and hope they get it right. I cannot afford to wait like that anymore. You can do it on your "standard" inkjet printers.  I have a Canon photo printer, and a HP wide format printer for sheet sizes up to 13x19 inches. I no longer have to reprint the stuff that gets sprinkled on or spilled on.  I found paper from 4x6 inch to 13x19 inch sizes, from several brands and styles.

Now if you want to find a brand of waterproof photo paper [glossy, luster, satin] just go to Amazon, or other big site, and use "waterproof photo paper" as the keyword search.  I bought a letter size "Satin" finish style.  It cost me under 30¢ USD per sheet, where the glossy name-brand photo paper a little over 20¢ per sheet.

I have tested out one company's paper version and did that today. I forgot I had it on my shelf for over a month.  I printed a beautiful 60's "Woodstock" style artwork and after a little bit, I sprayed it with a lot of water.  No running or bleeding, unlike other paper prints did when I did not know the table was a little "damp". I cannot tell you how prints I had to reprint because it got "watered".

SO all you people who do some printing work for yourself, friends, family, or a non-profit group [like I do] now you do not need to send them to a printing company [or photo counter at a drug store] to get the prints that will not need to be reprinted if it gets damp.  I know a few people and groups that would like that.  Some I just charge the cost of the supplies.

What would your boss would think of if you gave him/her a graphical report printed on waterproof paper. I do not have a boss anymore, but I know some of the printing of signs for outside events that would be prefer waterproof sheets.  I will be buying 11x17 inch gloss paper the next time I buy paper.  I print a lot of these size signs and posters.