Thanks for the response.

The problem is cropping up on Windows 7 sp1 workstations (forget to add that... ), so not sure if the nobrl option is an option in my case.

Thanks,
Howard

On 08/09/2018 06:26 PM, Steve Edmonds wrote:
Hi.
I am working fine on Version: 6.0.4.2 with samba shares ok, so you could possibly try this version.

But, from recollection this issue came up before (check nabble if your list history does not go far enough back). I can't remember if I altered my server or it was to do with adding nobrl in my mounts.
steve