Den lör 14 juli 2018 kl 02:44 skrev Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com>:

Hi :)
+1

This mailing list is a gateway from the Microsquish world so we have got to
be able to handle whatever systems MS users are using at any point in
time.  We cannot expect them to magically know all our individual pet
hates.  We cannot expect them to change ALL their systems at the same time
just in order to be able to communicate with us.

We cannot be unwelcoming and petulant because many people have stayed away
from linux for exactly that reason.  Various projects such as Ubuntu
started using a  "Code of Conduct" to welcome people in  One of the crucial
jobs of this mailing list is to be welcoming instead of judgmental.

Regards from
a Tom :)

​<...>

«Various projects such as Ubuntustarted using a  "Code of Conduct" to
welcome people in  One of the crucial
jobs of this mailing list is to be welcoming instead of judgmental.»

Exactly....

Henri​