On 2018/05/12 19:00, Luuk wrote:
On 12-5-2018 04:55, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
I know how to increase the size of the icons in the menu bars,
but unfortunately I could not yet figure out how to increase the
interface font size.
There seems to be no such item under "Options"

Could somebody please direct me to the relevant setting (in the hope,
there IS such setting).
Thank you
Thomas

In Windows 10 you can increase the size of the fonts for all
applications using:
- rightcLick the windows logo, and choos System
- choose Display
- under 'Change the size of text, apps, and other items', choose a
higher percentage (i.e. 125%)

Thank you, but that is not what I am looking for.
Most of my applications are individually set to the (interface) font size that I like best.
I was hoping that LibreOffice let's me choose among some options ...