Thanks Jorge.

Sorry about the delay - I thought I'd replied to this but it hasn't
appeared.

I'm still on LibO 5.4 which probably explains the difference in the
messages.

I don't have much spare time for editing help files, and I've had a bad time
when trying to help with the documentation. The helpful scripts are
Linux-based and I'm a Windows user (sorry!) so trying to modify documents is
a seriously hard job. Also, I'm just a user and don't have any in-depth
knowledge, which means that anything I wrote would be either incomplete
(annoying) or wrong (bad). It's only when I find things which are actually
wrong in the documentation or code that I try to get involved, and in the
latter case I am certainly in no position to help.

jorge Rodríguez wrote
         You can do the same process but more directly with :
Menu-Tools-Customize

         I was using for this explanation: LO 6.0.1.1 with English setting

         By the way, The Document Foundation organization, that is in
charge to development LibreOffice, is needing voluntaries to update the
documentation and help, to the new version: 6.0. If you want to
contribute with this, you can e-mail to this list to Olivier Hallot to
know more about this.

-----
Peter
--