Thank you very much. It was helpful.
Regards,
gordom

W dniu 01.03.2018 o 16:06, Ricardo Berlasso pisze:

Hello everyone.
My question regards Writer (LO 6.0.1.1., Windows 10).
I have a text that is full of cross-references. These cross-references are
numbers surrounded by round brackets e.g.

some text (2) some text (32) some text some text.

I need to find all of them to add some formatting or a style. I thought
that I can use a regex like this:

\([:digit:]+\)

to do so. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Seems to me that cross-references
are not treated as a regular text.

Is there any way to find all these numbers in brackets that are
cross-references? Any help will be appreciated.
Regards

Try with AltSearch extension

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/alternative-dialog-find-replace-for-writer

Regards,