Hi :)
I thought people here might be interested in trying out the latest
LibreOffice viewer on Android.

If you can it'd be good to help the marketing team (and perhaps the devs
too) by videoing or/and taking screen-shots of some of your usage  That
might be easier using an Android emulator (i think Gnu & Linux has a few.)
but i think they want some real-world too.

Regards from
a Tom :)

On 26 February 2018 at 11:06, Mike Saunders <