Hi :)
Sorry, i don't know what PYOO is so i have redirected this question back to
the LO mailing list - even though it is really a question for Calligra
forums/mailing-lists.

I've only used their spreadsheets for very straight-forwards sums, to add
columns of figures.

Is PYOO something that can be tested by some fairly trivial example?
Apols and regards from
a Tom :)