Hi again,
I don't know if this works for the Avery pre-cut labels #18294, but I
was able to get the layout I was looking for like this and, added
advantage, LO does the sizing for me:
1) Insert a frame, anchored to the page2) Place the frame in the center
of the page, at so many inches, cm, points from the top of the page3)
Insert a 1 row, 1 column table in the frame4) Set the row height to 10
inches5) Set the column width to 7 inches6) Reset the position of the
frame to have it sit at the correct place on the page7) Split the table
vertically into 4 columns8) Split the table horizontally into 15 rows
in equal proportions
I hope this helps.
Rémy.