hello/
just press control end to go to the end of your document and type
anything you need after your previous works!
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/18/17, Tim-L <webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:

What happens when you set the option from 10 to 5 minutes?  The problem
may stem from how does LibreOffice know where you were in the document
before it "crashed".  That info must be saved somewhere outside the
recovery document.

What do you call a "large document"?

It is nice to hear that others use the the auto-recovery.  I have needed
it many times.

To be honest, I forgot all about this option since I have not needed it
since the 5.1.x line.