Hi Brian:

        I've searched information in the web but usually it is more complex
than my knowledge can evaluate. For example, in Wikipedia found
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_distribution, but it so deep for me,
but show some graph with different values of Beta and Alpha that could
help me.

        I found some others like this, easier to understand the information:

https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/47771/what-is-the-intuition-behind-beta-distribution

        And found a program named "SciDavies" that could help me too.

        But the major problem to me is my knowledge in statistics. It is not to
deep, although I already found some books that could help me too.

        In general, when I made my question about it, I was trying to find a
way to make the process easier and fast to me.

        Thank you very much because you try to help me, and clear me that
LibreOffice can't help with its formulas to solve my problem directly.

Regards,

--
Atentamente,

Jorge Rodríguez