At 14:10 07/05/2017 -0600, Jorge Rodríguez wrote:
If I have a number of data about some topic, how can I get the type of distribution using the LibreOffice's formula ? How can I know if it is normal, gamma, etc. ? There is a way ? For example:
 Year   Inflation of CR
1977    5,24971553
1978    8,11274841
1979    13,15353384
1980    17,78618715
1981    65,09133166
1982    81,75212345
1983    10,70142566
1984    17,34945384
1985    10,9251405
1986    15,42534076
1987    16,42746458
1988    25,33576785
1989    9,95444378
1990    27,25437251
1991    25,31611285
1992    16,96883188
1993    9,04288357
1994    19,85608235
1995    22,56778373
1996    13,88867535
1997    11,20231467
1998    12,35570391
1999    10,11290162
2000    10,24738868
2001    10,95604456
2002    9,68294967
2003    9,86787054
2004    13,12895123
2005    14,07496016
2006    9,43371564
2007    10,80552431
2008    13,90233262
2009    4,04704133
2010    5,82431576
2011    4,73574866
2012    4,55053048
2013    3,67954067
2014    5,12718527
2015    -0,80758134
2016    0,7651911
2017    1,08546538

I thought I had an answer to this, but I'm afraid it works only if the 2000 figure ends "8878", not "8868".

Sorry.

Brian Barker