Basic script can't be merged into LibreOffice as far as I know. It needs to
be in C++.

Best,
Joel

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 2:43 PM, <manuel_songokuh@yahoo.it> wrote:

hello to all!!!!!
i'm finished the script bash generator theme firefox for libreoffice works
100%but i'm not a programmer, i can try, if i can..but i need any
programmer 'expert Libreoffice' for patch or Merge in libreoffice from my
base script to code of libreoffice ok?i'm not expert for licence and you
can help to me for suggest  or you can suggest me, for me is free my script
ok?i'm not expert bash scripting, i did find from site, blog, guide, ask a
question, for you (libreoffice)you can change/fix my bash script, it's
welcome for all libreoffice
then here link my bash script:
https://github.com/manuelsongokuh/theme-firefox-for-libreoffice-4.4-5

please to call all programmers can see and can copy my bash script and
convert in code of Libreoffice,i never to create my hand code, i'm newbie,
i cant go over limit, you can copy my code and go over, for me is FINE
ok?thank you

deleted

--
*Joel Madero*