hello to all!!!!!
i'm finished the script bash generator theme firefox for libreoffice works 100%but i'm not a
programmer, i can try, if i can..but i need any programmer 'expert Libreoffice' for patch or Merge
in libreoffice from my base script to code of libreoffice ok?i'm not expert for licence and you can
help to me for suggest  or you can suggest me, for me is free my script ok?i'm not expert bash
scripting, i did find from site, blog, guide, ask a question, for you (libreoffice)you can
change/fix my bash script, it's welcome for all libreoffice
then here link my bash script:https://github.com/manuelsongokuh/theme-firefox-for-libreoffice-4.4-5

please to call all programmers can see and can copy my bash script and convert in code of
Libreoffice,i never to create my hand code, i'm newbie, i cant go over limit, you can copy my code
and go over, for me is FINE ok?thank you