Hi :)
Can you try printing just 1 page and only do 3 copies of it?  ie a really
small test-run to see if anything obvious emerges as to why it's only
giving you 1 page.

Is the printer's memory getting overloaded or something?  Do you have to
enter a code (ie some sort of office set-up or multi-user printer) to get a
print-out and do you have to do that per copy or per session or some other
weird thing like that?

One of my printers needs me to press a green tick twice otherwise it tries
to use a wrong tray (that doesn't even have paper in it).   Apparently it's
fairly normal for that printer model and now i know the trick it's kinda
tolerable.

It is very weird that it's only printing 1 copy but hopefully one of us
might shake something loose about what is causing it.
Regards from
Tom :)