Hi :)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

Might hopefully help by "getting back to factory defaults"
Regards from
Tom :)

On 26 February 2015 at 05:06, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi :)
It sounds like renaming the User Profile might be the best plan!  I'm
guessing the problem just kinda suddenly started sometime and hadn't been
happening before?  It's a weird problem that shouldn't be happening.  Both
those things kinda point to it being the User Profile.
Regards from
Tom :)