Dear Brian,

Thank you for  suggestions.

"If you want URLs to be automatically detected and converted to hyperlinks,
you need to have the option(s) ticked at Tools | AutoCorrect Options... |
Options | URL Recognition."

That answers my question. Problem solved. Thank you.

Taang Zomi

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com>