Sometimes (in the uk in the past) Schools &/or Education authorities could
help by being a vehicle via which to buy something like this:
but currently, assuming you're in the UK, it could be that our continuing
austerity is a reason (among others) why this is no longer true?

So,perhaps too, the teacher/s concerned can advise where & what's best to
buy?