At 01:12 24/01/2015 +0300, Nobody Noname wrote:
Need Help with calc. I often use links to other cells. That is, for example, copying what a cell, and then for example in another worksheet using the menu "insert as" and insert a link. But if I cell is empty, then "insert as a" link on an empty cell is not working. You can of course use a formula such as: = A1, but it is not convenient.