Le dimanche 18 janvier 2015 à 11:40 +0100, Andreas Säger a écrit :
Am 18.01.2015 um 00:07 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:

I am curious why you are pushing the OpenOffice  forum rather than the LibreOffice Forum
(access via Nabble or the other forum, http:// www.libreofficeforum.org ; or
Ask.libreoffice.org ). Obviously you are a volunteer there but please remember we (TDF, the
LibreOffice  project) don't  advocate in any way  that users subscribe to the OpenOffice  forum
hostee on OpenOffice. org

That's the place where the music plays, where the traffic goes, where
answers and documents are given to users of both suites.

Ask.libreoffice.org has over 10000 questions and threads. So the music
is not only playing on the openoffice.org forum ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I believe the OpenOffice.org forum is quite alive
and active. But this is exactly this, it's the OpenOffice.org forum. I
do not believe anyone here would have to convey the news of LibreOffice
releases there as it should be done automatically by existing posters of
the forum. In this sense, Cor makes a good point. Marketing - wise, we
do not wish to send people on a forum bearing the name of another (and
concurrent) product. No hard feeling Andreas, you are doing a good job
over there, but inviting users of LibreOffice to a place with an
openoffice.org address is not something desirable.

Cheers,

Charles.