Hi :)
Surely it is best done with a text-editor rather than with a
word-processor?

Either way it looks like you could simply use "search and replace" or "find
and replace".  I would search for " (" and replace with " ; (".  It might
even be possible to use a tab character in the replace-field.

If you are using Linux then you can probably do this from a command-line
and maybe to multiple files but that would be waaay beyond me.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 24 December 2014 at 21:14, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <