Brandon wrote:
I would like to submit a large dictionary of medical terminology that
has already been compiled.  It seems that I can only create a new
dictionary on a word-by-word basis on the user end, and there doesn't
seem to be the option for me to submit directly to the site that
Writer links me to when I click "get more dictionaries online".
Please help me install this thing.  Thank you.

It wasn't clear to me if you're trying to install a custom dictionary so you can use it when you run Writer or if you're trying to submit a dictionary to extensions.libreoffice.org (the site I'm taken to when I click the "Get more dictionaries online..." link in Tools->Options->Language Settings->Writing Aids).

For personal use, consider visiting http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/build_scientific_names_dictionary_libreoffice which describes how to make a dictionary for hunspell, LibreOffice's spell checker, and how to get LibreOffice to see your new dictionary.

For adding a dictionary to extensions.libreoffice.org, I'd consider reading the site's how-to documentation for contributing an extension to the site, and then asking extensions@otrs.documentfoundation.org if I had questions. I haven't gone through the process of submitting an LibreOffice extension there myself but I imagine part of that process involves filling out the form at http://extensions.libreoffice.org/@@hosting-your-extension so the site moderators know what to expect from your contribution.

If you decide to share your medical terminology dictionary, thanks for doing that. Such a dictionary sure sounds helpful.