The moment you think "this doesn't look right to me" is the moment that styles pays off.

Our unique visual look at the world is just what styles is all about.

When someone receives your document, there will be little questions that it is yours.

Not something you don't already know, but very important to the world around you.

So, it begs the question, when you are using Writer, should there be a menu item that asks "Change this style permanently?" so the your world grows instead of trying to predetermine everything?