On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 23:02:48 +0000
Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Tom,

Work-arounds are usually great as a temporary measure.  It's still best

Yeah!  I *hate* workarounds.   :-)

Seriously;  As has been said, they're fine in the short term, but a real
fix is always preferable.

to get the under-laying issue fixed properly and we seem to be on a
roll. Brad's answer looks like the sort of thing that might help the
devs pinpoint the problem.  Ian's helps corral it into a smaller area
but Brad's might have nailed it down.

That may be the case, though I doubt it, TBH.  I don't think I added
much, if any, more than was already known.

I also believe Mozilla have been taking an ever more cautious approach
recently.  I don't think this problem(1) will be fixed in Ff.  In fact,
we'll see an increasing number of such issues.

However, as that's all got nowt to do with LO, I'll stop.

(1)  As we see it.  I don't think Mozilla do.

--
 Regards  _
First night nerves every one night stand