[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- From: Tanstaafl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 06:04:35 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 9/30/2014 5:50 PM, Paul <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Personally I would vote for something like "Stable-Current" or
> "Stable-Features" and "Stable-Mature", or terms in that vein, but I
> have to agree, choosing those sorts of terms would be more in line with
> the explanations of what they are intended for that are given so often
I didn't make it clear, but I really wouldn't care what came after the
'-', so I'd be perfectly fine even with something as simple as 'Stable+'
instead of 'Fresh' (what are you marketing? Air freshener? I mean,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?||alphacrash <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?