Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?

Hi :)
I think people are talking about a single installer that does the whole
job. Something that normal users can just double-click on, rather than a
long set of complicated instructions.

Good point though. There ARE instructions for installing both, so we are
part-way towards what people are suggesting.
Regards from
Tom :)