Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?

Normally I avoid religious arguments where the Fundamentalist Parboilians
are just as firmly welded to their position as their opponents the
Pastafarians are to theirs.

But even such a non-dev as I am can understand alpha, beta, unstable,
stable, and final release, simply because all other open source projects
except LibreOffice use them consistently. So why fix what ain't broke?

The dev team have taken on themselves the burden of explaining a new and
baffling terminology which substitutes new words for old meanings. Do
reduce your workload by just reverting to the tried, true, and understood.

And leave Tom alone. He mightn't have the answer to every problem (who
does?) but at least he points you in the right direction.

Regards,
Hedley

Typed laboriously on my Galaxy S2