Tom,

Thanks for your reply.
This works in MS Excel. Just insert > hyperlink enter A2 as the cell, and =A2 in the text.

Anyway, if one inserts lines, the link is not updated, so this makes the whole thing quite
unworkable...
I would expect this to be 'automagically' update, much like formula references.

Is this a bug, or is this for some reason 'per design'?

Rob.

PS. Excel doesn't update the link either, but it does update the formula ref.
.
Op 27 aug. 2014, om 17:30 heeft Tom Davies het volgende geschreven:

Hi :)
I think just typing
=A2
into cell B4 would do the job?

B4 wouldn't be clickable but if you double-click on it then it would
highlight A2 to show the source.

I'm not sure how to do both things at the same time unless you do the whole
thing in html.  An html table might be a better idea for this but even that
would be quite messy.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)