Hi :)
Err, in the
Copyrightbriefs
one i right-click in the ToC and about halfway down is "Update index/table"
and that suddenly added 4-6 entries.

I had tried the same thing in the other document but it had no effect
there.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 25 August 2014 18:05, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

Has nothing to do with tabbing - I use "heading" styles which should be
incorporated into the TOC. Also the documents can be downloaded - buttons
on top to download when you see the preview image.

Best,
Joel