Try changing the line:

     unzip -ca "$file" content.xml | grep -ql "$1"

to:

     unzip -ca "$file" content.xml | grep -qC 10 "$1"

the "-l" to grep makes it show only the names of files that match, not
the content. The "-C #" gives # lines of context around the match. Or
you could use "-B #" and "-A #" to print # lines of leading and
trailing conext, respectively.

You could also make a script to pull the contents of all the files and
concatenate them in such a way that you can use Writer to do find
inside one big document, but that would be considerably harder. Try
this first.

Paul

Disclaimer: I haven't actually tested this, just done a "man grep", but
I think the syntax is right...

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:16:35 +0000 (UTC)