Joel,

A suggestion from left field, but it will help you in the long run. Take a
look at the django project - https://www.djangoproject.com/. It is a
framework for creating database driven web sites. It is very easy to use
and very powerful. The framework automatically creates all the plumbing you
need to build a project (such as database tables), and allows you, the
designer, to focus on the higher level problems of your design (what the
page views should look like). The user community is very helpful. There are
also many inexpensive hosting options for a public facing dajngo project,
or you can just run it locally on your own machine.

Try the tutorial and you will see how easy it is to use -
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/intro/tutorial01/.

Good luck!

Mark

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:28 AM, Oogie McGuire <oogiem@desertweyr.com>