Hello again!

I wanted to update you guys. I created a new table manually with the fields:
EXT        EMAIL        FULL NAME

I proceeded to fill them making sure no value was repeated. So now I have a table that is capable of converting EXT to EMAIL or FULL NAME; or EMAIL to FULL NAME with vlookup().

I also need to look up to the left side so, for example, if I want to extract the email from a full name I can vlookup() the name and check the adjacent cells. The problem is vlookup() only looks to the right side of the first column so I've used vlookup(choose()) to be able to look up the values to the left side. This feels like bad formula all around and would like your opinion in which is a good way to do what I want to do.

The exact formula is this:

|= VLOOKUP( VLOOKUP( D5,CHOOSE( {2,1}, ext_mail.$B$1:$B$100, ext_mail.$E$1:$E$100), 2, 0), $A$3:$B$51, 2, 0)|

So it is a choose() nested in a vlookup() which is nested in another vlookup(). Bad code all around.

Thanks for your time!