Hi :)
Quite!!

Ubuntu makes it very clear that their LTS is more stable and that their
other branch is more exciting.  They don't force all new users into using
their least stable branch.  Instead of making it complicated and difficult
to change versions they make it easy.  Instead of hiding behind misleading
words they make it very clear what the difference is and they do it in just
a very few words.

They don't make claims about their 6monthly releases being wonderfully
stable.  They don't make claims about them getting support for quite a long
time.  They could do easily but they don't.  And why not?  Why don't they
make such claims?  The answer is because those are not the "Unique Selling
Point" of the 6monthlies.  More than that, it would become confusing
because those are the main USPs of their other branch.

Heck trying to make such claims about the 6 monthlies would put people off
because it would lead to constant confusion and constant questions about
what the difference is between their 2 branches.

Regards from
Tom :)