Quoting myself:

"please describe, step by step, what is hard
about contributing or finding information about contributing."

No answer to that question.

As for customer service, we don't do customer service. Volunteers provide users support. Users support in this case is not done as a consequence of a purchase or any sort of commercial transaction. It changes quite a lot of things. But as I wrote before: "I would never say that"...talking about belittling the value or complexity of users support.

Charles.