So, you do go through stages.  You just misnomered them.

Why not just use that?

Stages:
Alpha
Beta
Release Candidate
Final Release Candidate (LO v4.3.0)
Stable (LO v4.2.6)

As said in my previous post.  The download page is confusing enough.
Unconfuse it with the above stages.  This "fresh" and "still" does not jive
with software.

In your own words, you are saying that v4.3.x has more features, but may
still be quite buggy, thus NOT stable.  Although the latest v4.2.x version
may have less features, it is much less buggy, thus MORE stable.

As said, just stick with the standards.  Quit being stupid with these "new"
labels.  Fresh and Still has nothing to do with software.

In fact, with ALL open source software, I have always found that the very
latest release, such as LO v4.3.0, are horrible.  Too many bugs and crashes
to be useful, despite the new features.  Unlike most persons, I NEVER
download the latest supposedly "stable" version.  It always proves to NOT be
stable, especially when the version number ends with a zero (0).  I will
always wait until a later version, perhaps v4.3.3.  7734, I have even been
known to skip versions.  In this case, I might wait until LO v4.4.3.

Additionally, I have found that a listing of the bug fixes means very little
to me.  What about the bugs yet to happen?  That is what concerns me the
most.  Of course, the bugs yet to happen can never be foreseen until they
actually do occur.  But, I am willing to only use the latest "stable"
version, in this case LO v4.2.6, than a version ending with a 0.  I'd rather
have the greatest stability versus new features any day.  Although I may
want the new features, I can wait until the Final Release Candidate is made
more stable.

Summation:
Why not just use the following for your stages?  It makes much better sense
than what you are trying to use now.

Stages:
Alpha
Beta