Hi :)
How do new users know what the difference is between the 2 branches?

Clearly it is not so easy for new people to figure it out otherwise we
wouldn't keep on having to answer this same question from so many new
users.

As a longer-term users i feel sufficiently experienced to know which branch
i prefer but how is a new user expected to know the difference?

Also if we are expecting the new users to do all the bug-finding and
bug-testing for us who are they doing it for?  Who benefits from all the
bug-fixing done by these new users?
Regards from
Tom :)