Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Schema in Calc

Thank you, Paul. I have followed the convolutions of the discussion with
interest but you have more clearly presented what I tried to say in the
beginning. After much of the discussion I now see many of the difficulties
involved but I will follow your suggestion and see if I can phrase this
clearly enough to present it as a Calc feature request.
I must express my thanks to all who contributed. It is this type of
interaction that can lead to a more useful product.

Paddy