[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: MAC: 184.108.40.206 Info.plist version confusion
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: MAC: 220.127.116.11 Info.plist version confusion
- From: Alex Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 09:48:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 30/07/2014 15:20, Markus Jansen a écrit :
> I just wanted to check out the new libreOffice with a Mac and found out
> that in the Info.plist - file the key "CFBundleShortVersionString" is
> 4.3.4 in contrast to the "CFBundleGetInfoString" which is 18.104.22.168 (see
> the third digit: zero).
> Why is this? Just the shorten the version string to 3 digits? And if a
> future long version will be 22.214.171.124, will the short one be 4.3.1, which
> is smaller than the older one (4.3.4)? Such things makes automatic
> software deployment even harder.
It might just be an error, or it might be linked to the hope of getting
LibreOffice onto the Apple store - I seem to recall that there is some
kind of version naming convention for that.
The best place to ask your question would be on the dev irc channel or
the dev mailing list.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] MAC: 126.96.36.199 Info.plist version confusion||Markus Jansen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Schema in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] UK Government adopts Open Document Format
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] MAC: 188.8.131.52 Info.plist version confusion
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking