Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking

Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if such a thing can be done as an Extension so that others can
> benefit from it too? If it is easy and gets released under the GPL or LGPL
> license then others could add a tool-bar button if they felt the need.
> It's beyond my own abilities.
>
> Is there a place for sharing macros, as there is for sharing Extensions and
> Templates? Could the Extensions place be used?
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/

Someone with more knowledge about LO extensions than I have (nil) could
probably do that, but then again those two macros are dead simple: I
basically just macro-recorded the two actions, cleaned up the resulting
macros a bit and put them on shortcuts. No magic at all.

Cheers Jon