[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- From: Nino Novak <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:00:26 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 30.07.2014 16:40, schrieb Jon Harringdon:
> These are not bugs of course, just suggestions that'd make things a
> little easier. Is this the best way of posting such things?
suggestions are welcome here, but this is a users' list, so don't expect to
get developer lever answers.
OTOH, it's sometimes good to hear what other users think about such suggestions.
The formal way to propose enhancements is Bugzilla. As Bugzilla is a
devs' tool and thus a bit hard to use for normal people, you might prefer to
file your proposals through the Submission Assistant, which is a simpler
interface to Bugzilla.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking||Jon Harringdon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Still?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyphen Printing Problem in Writer??
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking