[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 184.108.40.206 Crashing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 220.127.116.11 Crashing
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 02:23:07 +0100
- To: Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Constant crashing used to indicate the presence of Java in the system.
Do you need Java or not sure? I tried going without it for a month and
then realised i never seemed to ever need it soi i uninstalled it from all
On 30 July 2014 20:20, Scott Jones <email@example.com> wrote:
> Anyone else having constant startup crashing?
> 32-bit System the problem causes LO to crash constantly when starting
> soffice.exe which is what runs when quickstart.exe is run. Can
> intermittently get soffice.exe and swriter.exe etc to run.
> 64-bit System the problem is that I can run soffice.exe seemingly no
> problem but the quickstart utility doesn't show in the system tray.
> Neither of these allows quickstart utility to run in the system tray.
> Going back to 4.2.5 for now as these issues make 4.3 unusable.
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] LO 18.104.22.168 Crashing||Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: No database option
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO 22.214.171.124 Crashing
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO 126.96.36.199 Crashing