Hi :)
Is the hanging only happening with 'large' files of 2Mb or more?  Have you
massively bumped up the "memory" settings in
Tools - Options - Memory
(or something like that)
I think those are still set for machines that only have 125Mb Ram or
something like that and with most of ram just struggling to cope with the
OS.  So you can probably bump those up hugely.

As for the highlight on/off is it possible to define a custom button to do
that?
Tools - Customise?
I couldn't figure it out tbh but it kinda looks plausible.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

On 30 July 2014 18:45, Jon Harringdon <jonathan.harringdon@virgin.net>