[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Still?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Still?
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:44:40 -0700
- To: email@example.com
While we're on 'nitpicking'...
OK I give... the download page/link is confusing enough with the
'Download' link going directly to
Fresh', but now I see that 'LibreOffice Stable' has changed to
'LibreOffice Still' <http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-still/>
what the heck is this all about? What next, LO Stale?
list: what version and OS are you using?
user: still have Windows 8 installed
list: you have what still installed?
user: still Windows
list: still Windows what?
user: still Windows 8
list: have you tried fresh?
user: say what?
list: try fresh
user: I still don't understand
list: install fresh
user: OK I did a fresh install, but still doesn't work
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?||arakish <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Getting replies]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Writer: Highlighting; setting page properties; some more nitpicking
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO 126.96.36.199 Crashing
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Still?