[libreoffice-users] Re: No database option

Le 30/07/2014 19:34, Jim Byrnes a écrit :

Hi Jim,

> Just checked with Ubuntu's package manager and Base was in fact not
> installed. Used it to install Base and now the option appears so I
> should be able to proceed. Sort of surprised as I thought the entire
> suite had been installed.

Ubuntu, in its infinite wisdom, decided not to install Base by default
along with the other modules - quite why, I have no idea, but this is
not LibreOffice's fault, unfortunately. I agree that it is most
frustrating however, especially when, as a continuous user of previous
versions, the default meta packet install did put Base in there for you.
Go figure.

Alex