[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO 220.127.116.11 Crashing
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 18.104.22.168 Crashing
- From: Scott Jones <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:20:50 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone else having constant startup crashing?
32-bit System the problem causes LO to crash constantly when starting soffice.exe which is what runs when quickstart.exe is run. Can intermittently get soffice.exe and swriter.exe etc to run.
64-bit System the problem is that I can run soffice.exe seemingly no problem but the quickstart utility doesn't show in the system tray.
Neither of these allows quickstart utility to run in the system tray.
Going back to 4.2.5 for now as these issues make 4.3 unusable.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LO 22.214.171.124 Crashing||Owen Genat <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 126.96.36.199 Crashing||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hyphen Printing Problem in Writer??
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: No database option
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] No database option
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 188.8.131.52 Crashing